Obtaining an estimate and solar savings analysis for the installation of a solar energy system for your business should be fairly simple. Below is an outline of a typical estimate process.
With a complete solar energy quote you can now make the business decision of when and how to get your project started.
- Obtain and analyze last year’s electric bills and interval data
- Determine the optimal size of your solar energy system
- Analyze property characteristics and determine the optimal solar panel placement
- Adjust system size based on property characteristics and recommend equipment options
- Model energy storage to determine viability
- Calculate year 1 savings and project 25 year savings
- Calculate ROI for cash purchase
- Review initial proposal with client and discuss finance options
- Walk property to inspect roof and main electrical service
- Fine tune proposal based on client meeting and property inspection
- Present finalized proposal and detailed finance quote