SolarMax SunSpark Solar Panels
- SolarMax is one of ONLY four US solar panel companies that rank in the top tier in terms of reliability in the world.
- SunSpark panels are designed, engineered and assembled all under one roof, here in the USA which ensures high quality and value.
- Tour our facility in Riverside, CA and see for yourself.
- Learn more about SolarMax SunSpark Solar Panels
Tesla Photovoltaic Module Solar Panel
- Powerful – Tesla solar panel modules are among the most powerful in the industry.
- Efficient – Higher shade tolerance and better performance with fewer modules.
- Beautiful – Innovative design is sleek and blends in better with traditional roofing materials.
- Reliable – Automotive-grade engineering far exceeds industry standards for reliability.
Other Premium Brand Name Solar Panels
- CELL – High efficiency German engineering and extreme weather ratings for wind and snow
- Panasonic – High efficiency panel, low long-term degradation and highly reputable brand
Advanced, Reliable Solar Technology
SolarMax Technology gives you premium inverters as standard equipment. You can choose the inverter technology that best suits your needs.
SolarMax Technology offers you premium Enphase micro-inverters.
- Higher solar energy production at dawn, dusk and low-light conditions
- A highly efficient conversion of the solar energy from your panels
SolarEdge Electric Vehicle Charging Inverter
- Lightning fast, Level 2+ charging rate
- Save money, time and hassle compared to purchasing and installing an EV charger separately.
- Because the cable type varies depending on the vehicle manufacturer, the charging cable is not included with the inverter.
- Learn more about Solar Electric Car Charging
Home Battery Backup
Home batteries offer peace-of-mind by powering your home when the grid goes down. SolarMax home batteries are available and in stock – no reservations needed.
Enphase Encharge – All-in-one AC-coupled storage system is reliable, smart, simple, and safe. It provides backup capability and installers can quickly design the right system size to meet the needs of both new and retrofit solar customers.
Learn More about Home Battery Backup