Since its inception in 2008, SolarMax Technology has emerged as an industry leader, pioneering a succession of innovations to make solar energy more accessible and affordable for California homes and businesses.
Our top-rated solar panels are designed and assembled in our 165,000 square foot facility in Riverside, California—the same base of operations from which we’ve planned and executed more than 10,000 custom installations.
One thing you should know about SolarMax is that we are committed to pushing the industry forward, consistently seeking innovations to help to make sure that clean, renewable energy is accessible to everyone. In particular, we’re exceptionally proud of our many industry firsts including:.
- 2016: SolarMax is now the first California solar installer to design, engineer and assemble our own premium brand of solar panels in our Riverside, CA corporate headquarters.
- 2016: Our proprietary FLEX Energy Storage System is launched—the industry’s first fully-integrated energy storage solution approved by LADWP.
- 2017/2018: SolarMax SMX Panels became one of only four US solar panel companies in the world to earn top-tier ranking in terms of reliability.
In addition, founders David Hsu and Ching Liu were awarded the prestigious “Spirit of the Entrepreneur” award in 2015. An article in Business Wire credited our innovative approach to financing as a key factor in our being recognized with this award:
“Their major breakthrough came in 2010, when SolarMax Technology rolled out its own financing program and established a direct lender relationship with its customer base. The program proved to be a game changer, enabling homeowners to go solar without the burden of a large upfront purchase.”
We Provide Global Energy Solutions
SolarMax may have gotten our start in California, but word of our reliable, cost-effective solutions is quickly spreading around the world.
- SolarMax began our expansion into Asia in 2015 following a sweeping antipollution program championed by Chinese government leaders.
- We have become the largest U.S.-based solar developer in China, providing end-to-end development solutions to the Chinese market that include: design, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, operations and maintenance (O&M), as well as project development.
- SolarMax has secured the rights to develop and provide ongoing maintenance and operations support for several utility-scale projects in the inland province of Guizhou.
Contact us today to learn more about SolarMax Technology, and to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation estimate. Give us a call, or take a moment to fill out our online form to get started.