Want to get a home solar system installed but are worried about the cost? If you are ready to have SolarMax Technology upgrade your property with a solar roofing system you may be surprised at how affordable it can be.
The federal government has provided a solar tax credit to homeowners who have solar panels, or a home solar system installed on their properties. You could get up to 26 percent back on your solar system in your tax return!
Our Local Home Solar Company Can Help You Obtain a Tax Credit
SolarMax Technology also helps homeowners obtain their tax credit to ensure they get all of the benefits of solar panel installation. Our team can go over the requirements for the tax credit with you and help you figure out just what systems and solar products qualify, such as panels, home batteries, and power inverters.
What are the current solar tax credits and benefits available to Orange County residents?
- 26% Federal Tax Credit on the Cost of Home Solar Systems Installed in 2020-2022
- 22% Federal Tax Credit on the Cost of Home Solar Systems Installed in 2023
- Rebates on the Installation of Certain Solar Products from the Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP)
- Property Tax Exclusions on the Increased Home Value Associated with Solar Through the End of 2024
- Up-Front, Capacity-Based Cash Payment up to $3,000 Through the Single-Family Affordable Solar Housing (Sash) Program
For More Information About Solar Tax Credits in Orange County, CA
If you are interested in learning more about how to offset the costs of getting a solar home system installed, reach out to SolarMax Technology. We’ll be happy to help arrange financing in Orange County, CA. Our team can also go over the tax credits available to homeowners with you. Plus, any solar system you get installed will be covered by long-lasting warranty protection. Give us a call to get started with a complimentary consultation now.