If you’re looking for ways to reduce energy consumption in your home, SolarMax Technology is the company to call. Since 2008, we’ve been helping homeowners in Oceanside decrease their reliance on non-renewable energy sources by installing high-quality solar energy systems.
We’ll help you save money—and the environment—with our innovative solar panels.
Many homeowners have a ton of questions about installing renewable energy systems in their homes, and we make sure that we address all of your questions and concerns. One of the most frequent questions we hear is about the solar tax credit. While we are not tax professionals and everyone has a unique tax situation, we’ll equip you with the information you need to talk to your tax professional.
Fast Facts About the Solar Tax Credit in Oceanside
● Through 2032, the tax credit is equal to 30% of the cost of your solar energy system, including any necessary roofing work required. This reduces to 26% in 2033, and 22% in 2034.
● It’s easy to claim the tax credit! You can do so directly through Form 5695 on your federal tax return.
● Because the tax credit is not a cash rebate or reimbursement, you must owe federal taxes or have income withheld for taxes in order to be eligible.
● The credit only applies to systems that were purchased or financed, not those that were leased or arranged through a Power Purchase Agreement.
Residential Solar Energy for Your Oceanside Home
At SolarMax Technology, we make it easy to both go green and save some green. Not only will you be eligible for the solar tax credit when you purchase our SolarMax solar panels on your Oceanside home, you’ll end up saving money year after year by offsetting your home’s energy consumption.
The bottom line?
While solar panel installation is a significant investment, it’s one that continues to offer returns. We’ll work with you through every step of the process to create a cost-effective solar energy system that perfectly suits your Oceanside home. Some of the products we feature include:
● Solar Products From Industry-Leading Brands like LG, QCELL, and Panasonic
● Enphase, SolarEdge and Electric Car Charging Inverters
● LG Home Backup Batteries
● And More!
Oceanside Homeowners: Contact Us to Learn More About the Solar Tax Credit
Help your home and the environment by installing sustainable energy systems from the experienced professionals at SolarMax Technology. We’d love to provide you with more information, so give us a call today! You can also request a complimentary, no-obligation project estimate by taking a moment to complete our online quote form.