Have you been thinking about installing a home solar system? The many available solar tax credit opportunities mean there has never been a better time than now! The tax credits and other programs reduce the overall cost of your system—and the price of installation has been steadily dropping.
There was a time when installing a home solar system was prohibitively expensive for most homeowners, but that’s no longer the case. In just the last five years alone, the cost has dropped by 45%, putting the benefits of solar within reach of more homeowners than ever before.
We’ll take the time to explain all the available tax incentives and show you how to apply. Some of the solar tax credit programs you may qualify for include:
- Federal Solar Tax Investment Credit
- Self-Generation Improvement Program
- Solar Energy System Property Tax Exclusion
- Single-Family Affordable Solar Housing (SASH)
Local Home Solar Company for Moreno Valley
SolarMax Technology is California’ trusted choice for quality solar systems for many reasons, including:
- We’re one of only four U.S. solar companies whose products rank in the top-tier for reliability.
- Our inverters were the first in the world that could be used for electric car charging.
- We offer a 25-year warranty on solar panels, inverters, and workmanship.
Why go solar? You know the immediate benefits of lowering your energy bills and reducing your carbon footprint, but the benefits continue when it’s time to sell your home. Not only do solar-powered homes sell for more, but they sell faster as well.
Let this be the year you take advantage of all the benefits that a solar panel installation with a home battery provides. SolarMax’s experienced professionals will walk you through the entire process and teach you everything you need to know about the system, tax credits, and more.
Learn More About Chino Solar Tax Incentive
Contact SolarMax for more information about updating your home to solar power, available financing options, and our industry-leading warranties. Call today or fill out our online form now to schedule an in-home consultation.