Wondering about the benefits of solar panels in San Diego? Then get all your questions answered through a free solar consultation from SolarMax Technology! We’ll listen to your questions and provide detailed information on our solar panel installation process, the long-term energy savings you can expect, and the solar tax credit incentives currently available.
Through comprehensive consultations, we make it easy to go green!
A great way to make your solar panels more affordable, the maximum solar tax credit is available until the end of 2032. While every family’s situation is unique and we cannot provide specific tax advice, we do offer a helpful Tax Credit Impact Estimator that will prepare you to discuss the solar tax credit with your tax professional.
Fast Facts About the Solar Tax Credit in San Diego
· You can claim a solar tax credit on your federal tax return the year in which installation was completed.
· The solar tax credit is not a rebate or reimbursement, meaning that you must owe federal taxes to benefit.
· The credit only applies to systems that are purchased or financed, not leased or arranged through a Purchase Power Agreement.
· Through 2032, the solar tax credit is equal to 30% of the total cost of your home energy system. The rate reduces each year afterward - 26% in 2033 and 22% in 2034. Now is the best time to get started!
Residential Solar Energy for Your San Diego Home
Solar panels purchased or financed through SolarMax Technology qualify for the solar tax credit in San Diego—but that’s not their only benefit. Long after the tax credit has been claimed, you’ll continue saving energy and reducing your home’s environmental footprint. Plus, money that would otherwise be spent on monthly electricity can be put toward more important things!
The bottom line?
We specialize in custom-designed residential solar panel installation systems, built from our wide array of top-tier products:
· Other Premium Products by LG, QCELL, and Panasonic
· SolarMax Home Back-up Batteries
· Inverters and Micro-Inverters
· And More!
Explore the Solar Tax Credit Program Through a Free San Diego Solar Consultation
Since 2011, SolarMax Technology has been the only renewable energy company to offer direct in-house financing on residential solar panels—making us the clear choice for hassle-free, eco-friendly energy in San Diego. Call us or fill out our online form today to learn more about the solar tax credit and schedule your free solar consultation!