Since the government started offering a tax credit for solar energy, more and more people have finally been able to afford the switch from non-renewable energy. As a result, many San Diego homeowners have started to invest in professional solar panel installation services.
If you have long dreamed of having an endless supply of solar energy for your home, then you should call SolarMax Technology today. With the help of an experienced contractor, you can learn more about the process and get started with your plans.
Your San Diego Alternative Energy Provider
Whether you want to take advantage of the solar tax credit or do some good for the planet, you’ve come to the right place. SolarMax Technology has several professionals with more than ten years of experience in the solar energy industry. Therefore, you can rest assured that your solar panel project is in good hands. In fact, the following are just a few of the reasons that other San Diego customers continue to choose SolarMax for their installations:
· Design Assistance: A team of experts can help you find the most appropriate solar panels for your energy needs and roof style.
· Permit Applications: You can sit back and relax while a team of professionals assists you with the difficult permit process.
· Quality Products: SolarMax uses premium-quality solar panels assembled in the United States.
· Additional Services: You can add other services to your installation, such as an electric car charging station.
· Attractive Financing: Take advantage of solar panel financing with $0 down options and low interest rates.
Find out More About Solar Panel Installation Services for San Diego
Don’t put off installing solar panels on your home any longer! Instead, contact SolarMax Technology to find out more about the products and services that are right for your home. To start, fill out the online form with your information so that you can receive a free, no-obligation estimate. From there, you can call to speak with a service representative about your solar financing options.