Interested in the benefits of installing solar panels in your Ontario home? Get all of your questions answered with a complimentary solar consultation from the experts at SolarMax Technology. We take the time to listen to all of your questions and concerns, then provide you with detailed information regarding our installation process, the long-term energy savings you can expect, and the solar tax credit.
It’s never been easier to go green!
From our cost-effective solar panels to in-house financing options, we take the stress out of installing renewable energy sources in your home. SolarMax consultants are not tax professionals and every family has a unique tax situation so seek tax advice from a qualified tax professional. But to help guide you we offer a helpful Tax Credit Impact Estimator that will help you discuss the solar tax credit with your tax professional.
Fast Facts About the Solar Tax Credit in Ontario
- Now is the perfect time to install solar panels! Through 2032, the solar tax credit is equal to 30% of the total cost of installing a solar energy system.
- After 2032, the credit decreases. Homeowners will be eligible for a 26% credit in 2033, and a 22% in 2034.
- In order to claim the solar tax credit, you must owe federal taxes or have income withheld for taxes. The credit is not a reimbursement or cash rebate.
- The solar tax credit can be claimed for the year in which your solar energy system is installed with the possibility to carry over unused credits to future tax years.
- You can claim the credit directly on your federal tax return by using IRS Form 5695.
Trusted Residential Solar Energy for Your Ontario Home
Since 2008, SolarMax Technology has helped homeowners in Ontario free themselves from costly utility bills. Our innovative SolarMax solar panels create a more energy-efficient and eco-friendly home, and because we assemble our products right here in California, we control the quality to ensure you receive nothing but the best.
Imagine what our solar products could do for your home!
By choosing our solar energy systems, you’ll add long-term value to your property while qualifying for short-term savings through the federal solar tax credit program. With generous 25-year warranties on our solar panels, inverters, and workmanship, you can be sure that your energy system will function just as it should for decades to come.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About the Solar Tax Credit for Ontario Residents
If you’re interested in exploring more about how to qualify for the solar tax credit, get in touch with SolarMax Technology today. We’d love to help you reduce your utility bills while adding long-term value to your home, so give us a call. You can also take a moment to complete our online form to request your no-cost, no-obligation project estimate.