With an average lifespan of 30 years, solar panels from SolarMax Technology are not only an eco-friendly home improvement; they’re also a significant long-term cost saver. All that money that you’d otherwise be paying to your electrical provider will stay in your family’s pocket!
The bottom line?
Especially when combined with the available solar tax credit, SolarMax Technology is a smart investment into your Irvine home. To guide you through the process, we’ll meet with you to analyze your property construction, calculate your typical energy consumption, and share exactly how the solar tax credit system works.
Fast Facts About the Solar Tax Credit in Irvine
· You’re eligible to claim your solar tax credit within the year your Irvine solar system is powered on.
· The solar tax credit is claimed on IRS Form 5695 of your federal tax return.
· The solar tax credit is not a rebate or reimbursement, so you’ll only benefit from the deduction if you owe taxes.
· A SolarMax Technology representative can help explain the solar tax credit through our Tax Credit Impact Estimator, but we always recommend speaking with a tax professional for specific advice.
Residential Solar Energy for Your Irvine Home
Solar tax credit aside, the benefits of Irvinesolar panels are well worth the upfront investment—and the specialists at SolarMax Technology can make the upgrade even more affordable for your family! Since 2011, we’ve been the only renewable energy company in the country to offer in-house financing on residential solar products.
We make it easy to go green and save money.
Step by step, we’ll be by your side to create a cost-effective, energy-saving solar panel installation that’s right for your home in Irvine. Our solar products include:
· USA-Made SolarMax SMX Solar Panels
· Premium Solar Products From LG, QCELL, and Panasonic
· Inverters and Micro-Inverters
· SolarMax Home Back-up Batteries
· And Many More!
Learn More About the Impact of the Irvine Solar Tax Credit
SolarMax Technology has installed our top-tier solar panels on more than 12,000 homes in Irvine and beyond, and we’d love to bring our cutting-edge, eco-friendly technology to your home next.
Find out more about our 25-year warranties, custom-designed solar products, and solar tax credit assistance by calling us today! You can also fill out our online form to sign up for a detailed solar consultation now.