The LG Home Battery Sweepstakes has completed. Please visit RandomPicker.com for the List of Winners
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the LG Home Battery Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is SolarMax Technology, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 3080 12th Street, Riverside, CA 92507. The Sweepstakes is conducted by Sponsor who is entirely responsible for the manner in which it is conducted.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am Pacific Daylight Time (“PT”) on May 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 pm PT on May 31, 2019 (“End Date”).
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the state of California, who are 18 years of age or older as of their time of entry, who own their own primary residence which is located within the Sponsor residential service area and do not currently have solar panels on their primary residence. Employees of Sponsor, licensors, and each of the foregoing entities’ affiliates, authorized designees and other related entities (including licensees of each brand), and any other individual or entity associated with the development, judging or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as members of such employees’ immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
6. PRIZE: Three LG CHEM RESU10 home batteries are available to be won from Sponsor. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $11,500.00. Prize will be installed only to the winner’s primary residence address in the qualifying geography which is SolarMax Technology, Inc.’s residential service area. The Prize will be installed along with a solar energy system if the winner has a residential solar energy system project in progress with SolarMax Technology, Inc. and that solar energy system is compatible with the Prize. If the winner’s planned solar energy system is not compatible with the Prize then the wholesale cost of the Prize ($8,000) will be credited towards the winner’s project cost. If the winner is not in progress with a solar energy system project with SolarMax Technology, Inc. then the winner has the option to receive wholesale compensation in the amount of $8,000 in the form of a check. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, or transferred; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if advertised prize (or portion of prize) becomes unavailable. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. THE WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING PRIZE; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES
7. ODDS: Many will enter, only 3 will win. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER SELECTION: The winners will be determined by random selection conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries on or around June 15, 2019. All results of the selection are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines the winning to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No more than the advertised 3 prizes will be awarded.
9. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winners will be made using the e-mail address or telephone number provided at entry. Sponsor is not responsible for e-mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind. If, despite reasonable efforts, potential winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may or may not be selected at Sponsor's sole discretion.
10. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS: Potential winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”).
11. SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE ENTERED BY OTHER THAN HUMAN MEANS (SUCH AS BY AN AUTOMATED COMPUTER PROGRAM OR ANY NON-HUMAN MECHANISM, ENTITY, OR DEVICE), IN EXCESS OF THE STATED LIMIT, OR FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE LATE, FORGED, DESTROYED, LOST, MISPLACED, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, TAMPERED WITH, INCOMPLETE, DELETED, DAMAGED, GARBLED, OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ALL SUCH ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR WHICH SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL; (B) TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY WITH RESPECT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES; (C) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES; AND (D) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAY, INCONVENIENCE OR IRREGULARITY), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE OUTSIDE ATTORNEY’S FEES) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, (III) ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF), (IV) ANY CHANGE BY ANY COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY OF THE COMPONENTS OF PRIZE DUE TO REASONS BEYOND ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES’ CONTROL OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED HEREUNDER, (V) ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN OR POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (VI) HUMAN ERROR, (VII) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY PART OF THE ENTRY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ENTRY INFORMATION OR ANY PARTS THEREOF), (VIII) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY WEBSITE OR ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, COMPUTER DATING MECHANISM, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER UTILIZED BY ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR BY AN ENTRANT, (IX) INTERRUPTION OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEB PAGES, OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE VIA THE INTERNET DUE TO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS, (X) ANY DAMAGE TO ENTRANT’S (OR ANY THIRD PERSON’S) COMPUTER OR ITS CONTENTS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (XI) ANY LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, (XII) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSIONS ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR (XIII) ANY OTHER CAUSE, CONDITION OR EVENT WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE CONTROL OF ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES. WINNER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO PRIZE OR COMPONENT THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY ANY OF THE PRIZE PROVIDER ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
12. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
13. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/modify the Sweepstakes or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct, internal process failures or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined solely by Sponsor. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted and a random drawing for the Prize will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified or banned person.
14. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought solely against Sponsor in the federal or state courts located in California.
15. To obtain any legally-required winner list (after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: Sponsor (“Sponsor”), 3080 12th Street, Riverside, CA 92507. Please specify “winner list” or “Official Rules” and the name of the Sweepstakes in your request.