Unlike a lease or solar subscription, when you purchase your solar from SolarMax you can still claim the 2020 federal tax credit of 26% and benefit from your solar panels adding value to your home.
You’ll get SMX Solar Panels that are rated one of the most reliable panels in the world. They are designed, engineered and assembled in our California headquarters and come with a 25-year warranty.
- LG Home Battery - You can inexpensively add a LG home battery that is charged by your solar panels. Your home battery is designed to keep your Wi-Fi, TV, refrigerators, lights and important appliances powered for days when the grid goes down.
- Solar Electric Car Charger – If you own an electric car or plan to own one, consider adding the world’s first car charging solar inverter that is designed to save you the time, money and hassle of installing a fast 240V Level 2 car charger to your home and you'll benefit from cheaply powering your car on sunshine.
SolarMax customers have a huge advantage by gaining access to the industry’s best financing.
- $0 down – start saving immediately by switching to solar with no upfront costs
- 3.99% APR
- Solar Tax Credit – The tax credit still exists and we’ll apply your future tax credit now to reduce your monthly solar payments today.
How we can do it:
SolarMax Technology is the only California solar company whose entire operation is all under one roof.
No middle-men - By doing everything in-house we pass all the savings on to you.
- Premium solar panels are designed, engineered and assembled here in Southern California avoiding panel import tariffs, shipping charges and distributor mark-ups
- In-house design and engineering teams
- Enormous warehouse gives us better purchasing power
SolarMax Technology headquarters is located in its 165,000 sq ft historic, solar-powered building in Riverside, California.
This Offer Expires Soon - Call Today
Terms and Conditions
Financing is available on approved credit. The $39 a month solar offer is financed through LoanPal for 20 years at 3.99% APR and includes 14 SMX 255W silver framed solar panels (3.57 kW) with a SMA inverter. $0 down payment required with a payment within 16 months equal to the 26% federal renewable energy tax credit (ITC) required. Monthly payment amount assumes the 26% tax credit is applied. Offer valid on contracts signed between 2/1/2020 to 2/29/220 and only in areas that SolarMax Technology directly services (Counties of LA, Orange, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino). Cannot be combined with any other offer.